K-type reciprocating feeder discharges the less rubbed loose granular and powder materials with low viscosity to receiving equipment from feeding equipment utilizing straight reciprocating motion of base plate on the roller which is dipped 5° from dragging of crankshaft connecting rod mechanism. K-type reciprocating feeder is applicable to bulk transshipment for mine, pit, coal preparation plant, transfer station, coal transporting workshop, bulk terminals of port, etc., which can realize coordinate application such as transfer directly bulk material to sealing-tape machine or other screening equipment or storage facility or through feed bin. It can realize even feeding of bulk materials such as ore, sand coal, food, etc. The engine body of this equipment is installed under feed bin, transmission gear is suspended type, and it can be divided into K1, K2, K3 and K4 models according to feeding capacity.
1. Reliable running, long service life, light weight, small volume, easy maintenance.
2. Simple structure, reliable operation, convenient adjustment and installation, adopting the enclosed frame structure, greatly improving the rigidity of rack.
3. Equipped with limited torque type hydraulic coupler, can realize full load starting and overload protection.
5. Adopting advanced planar double-enveloping worm reducer design, great carrying capacity, high transmission efficiency.
6. The seams between side lining plate, skew lining plate and base plate are adjustable, and the size of seam can be more accurately controlled, greatly reducing feed leakage.
7. The driving device adopts symmetrical arrangement, and adopts double push rod to apply pressure evenly to the overall unit, steady transmission, eliminating the torsional pendulum in reciprocating of base plate.
9. The lining plate is pieced together of small pieces of wear-resistant steel plates, thus, it is easy for replacement, and can replace the worn lining plate specifically based on actual wear situation, thus realize rational utilization of material and reduce maintenance cost.
|Capacity （t/h）||Blank travel||Crank Position||Anthracite||Bitumite||Anthracite||Bitumite||Anthracite||Bitumite||Anthracite||Bitumite||Anthracite||Bitumite|
|Max grain（mm）||Content is below 10%||250||350||400||500||700|
|Content more than 10%||200||300||350||450||550|